Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cleaning House

Awesome street art in Dublin. It says, "Sinead you were right all along, we were wrong. So sorry."

Hello - Just a short post today as it is shaping up to be a busy weekend. Johnny and his awesome schoolmate, Alicia, have an art show opening tonight which is super exciting! We're also trying to get tax stuff done and other not-so-fun things. Hopefully I have some time tomorrow to do a bit of writing. 

Several people have told me that they've tried to comment on my posts but the comments didn't go through. Sad! I think the issue is the security step of "Enter this word so we know you're not a robot" and the word is always all garbled and blurry and no one can even figure it out. I was hesitant to get rid of this because that usually leads to a sea of spam, but it seems to be causing a lot of problems. SO, for now I have taken it off and added the step of moderating comments. Now, you should be able to leave you comment, hit submit, and I'll get an email asking me to approve it. Oh, and if you don't have a Google account or one of the others in the drop-down, just select "Anonymous" - but tell me who you are when you comment, otherwise it's a big mystery! 

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment